AmigaActive (1928/2143)

From:John Lord
Date:30 May 2000 at 00:27:45
Subject:Frames Navigation

Hello folks,

Can someone please have a look at #http://www.lordofchaos.co.uk/testdir#
and go to the gravesend link?, click on any item in this index, you should see
a couple of extra items in the left hand frame, 'Gravesend Home Page' and
'Chaos Home Page'.

Can you click on the 'Chaos Home Page' link and tell me why it opens up in the
right hand site?, index and home frame in the same frame. IYSWIM. :)

The link calles this small html file: homeindex.html because simply reloading
the index.html in the root dir didn't work :...

<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Index</TITLE></HEAD>

<FRAMESET BORDER="0" FRAMEBORDER="0" ROWS="140,*">

<FRAME NAME="Banner" SRC="banner.html" TARGET="Banner">

<FRAMESET COLS="130,*">

<FRAME NAME="menu" SRC="nav.html" TARGET="menu2">

<FRAME NAME="home" SRC="cchp.html" TARGET="home2">

</FRAMESET>

</FRAMESET>

</HTML>

I've got the frames loading ok forward, they just don't want to go in reverse.
:(

Best Wishes,

Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

John

http://www.lordofchaos.co.uk

John E Lord. chaos@free4all.co.uk ICQ 39248297 Nick = Chaos

*** OS 3.5 ***

~*--------- A1200 BlizzardPPC 240mhz 060/50 --------*~

Supporting Magnum Opus - http://www.magnumopus.co.uk

Supporting Free Local Calls - http://www.unmetered.org.uk

Missing old school friends? Find them here: