AmigaActive (1927/2143)

From:Alan Anthony
Date:30 May 2000 at 00:26:19
Subject:Re: Captian Elf

Hi Simon,
I work with someone who has dyslexia.. and this looks more like the work of
some twot that couldn't be bothered to use his spell checker (or didn't know
how to).
i?? I.
thay?? they.

Dyslexia, is usually associated with letters being mirrored, not what we saw
in "Captain Elf's " mail.

All the best

Alan

> >> Hm, and the spelling isnt much better than Alive's either.......
> >>
> > Has any one on the Amiga Planet ever heard of Dyslexia, at least i
> > don't have a rip off desease...........
> > Cap Elf
>
> There are quite a few people on this list who have dyslexia. Mr.
> Byford just
> wasn't thinking...
>
> Slap on the wrists there... now apologise Sam. :)
>
> Regards
> --
> Simon Preston
> ICQ:41353091