AmigaActive (1921/2143)

From:Kevin Fairhurst
Date:30 May 2000 at 09:22:06
Subject:Re: Kickstart Show

On Mon, 29 May 2000 15:50:14 +0100, Steve Jordan (S.E.Jordan@redhotant.com) wrote:
> Somebody said!

It was me!

> >> Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!
> >
> >Heh heh heh, I knew that would rattle a couple of people ;-)
>
> SO! Whassamatter with lil` old Brum then?

Nothing, apart from the entire road infrastructure in and aroundthe area
;)

> the NEC is nearer the middle of England, closer to Wales and Scotland, and
> is a major intersection of Road, Rail and Air.

Very true, and it's not as far for me to drive down to compared to, oooh,
Novotel Hammersmith ....

> And there is plenty of Parking if you decide to drive!

Tell me it isn't £25 a day ;-)

> Or did I miss somthing?

No, it's not been arranged yet ;)

Kev

Kevin "Redvers" Fairhurst - ICQ 56332267, redver5 on AIM

Missing old school friends? Find them here: