AmigaActive (1899/2143)

From:Geoff Milnes
Date:29 May 2000 at 22:12:13
Subject:Re: miamidx

Hi

On 28-May-00, wrote:
> Hello Dougie

> On 28-May-00, you wrote:

>> Having installed Miami DX on my system Now Im left wanting to
>> register but with no known site in this country. A problem which seems to
>> be predominant with share ware.
>> Dougie.

> (why does it *need* to be in the UK...the internet obviates that need
> surely - if you have a credit card)

There may be only a few of us left in the world, but I don't have a credit
card and have been wanting to purchase MiamiDX since last November!

And before anyone starts, I USED to have a credit card and a wife who
thought they were marvellous! Now I won't have /*either*/ in the the house!

Cheers

Geoff.

Geoff Milnes - geoff@geemil.demon.co.uk (Like Minds) ICQ 20485876

The best way to accelerate Windows is at escape velocity.

Chairman of Huddersfield Amiga User Group.
WWW HomePage
http://www.geemil.demon.co.
HAUG Website
http://websites.ntl.com/~paul.4/index.html

Team *AMIGA*

Phone bills too big? Don't worry, beMANY!