AmigaActive (1896/2143)

From:Andy Kinsella
Date:29 May 2000 at 19:57:37
Subject:Re: Lazy Gfx Card (was Re: Kickstart Show)

Greetings Simon

On 29-May-00, you wrote:

> Hello DruidPoet

> On 29-May-00,DruidPoet yapped about: [amigactive] Lazy Gfx Card (was
> Re: Kickstart Show)

>>> Yeah, I know. I will be able to expand even further, now. The only
>>> problem is, I am having lots of problems with the CV643d - in that
>>> I cant get any screen modes in the prefs (screen mode prefs), so I
>>> have that gfx card sitting in there doing bugger all. :(
>>
>> Which driver are you running then?
>>
>> Cybergfx or Picasso96 or indeed are you running any? ;O)

> The Cybergfx which came with the board! I aint bad at most things,
> but this has got me flummaxed! Any advice?

When I installed my Bvision on saturday I had exactly the same
problem when I installed cgfx 3 (as supplied with the card). It seems
that the so called "installer" kind of failed to copy over the
libraries to Libs: I was scratching my head for a few seconds. . .

Anway, I copied the librarys over manually, and it's all lovely jubbly
now :) (just order cgfx 4 from weird science).

> Cheers,
> Simon
Regards

Andy