AmigaActive (1830/2143)

From:Gerald Mellor
Date:29 May 2000 at 00:23:30
Subject:Re: Kickstart Show

On 28 May 00, at 23:14, Chris Green wrote:

> Kev's problem only applies tothe Gold Surfer. The Silver Surfer and Twister
> serial interfaces do not suffer the same problem and are not the same device
> as a Gold Surfer.

Thanks. So which is best, the Twister or the Silver Surfer? I didn't
pay much attention to the reviews at the time because I had no need
for a replacement serial interface. And I don't have my magazines
here at university with me, so I can't check through back-issues. The
descriptions in the Power Computing ad in AA both say the same
thing, and their website isn't much better.

Gerry

CLICK HERE***SPECIAL OFFER***$60 in FREE calls
***SPECIAL OFFER***CLICK HERE