AmigaActive (1808/2143)

From:tim
Date:28 May 2000 at 21:02:49
Subject:Re: Kickstart Show

Hi Kevin

> Is that a hint of jealousy Neil? ;) You'll find that it only has 4Mb FAST
> ram, not the 16Mb as advertised. And there is some (not fatal, hopefully
> ;) battery acid damage too. And it's only a buster 6 chip.

If you decide to go for the 16MB, take a look at the AmiFAST 3000 ZIP-to-SIMM
adapter (see Ramjam's web site for a FAQ) as a cost effective option.

We also stock the replacement batteries. Oh, and floppy drives... ;-)

Tim

Ramjam Consultants Ltd, 28 Queensway, Caversham, Reading, RG4 6SQ, England
e-mail: support@ramjam.u-net.com http://www.ramjam.u-net.com/
telephone: +44 (0)118 946 5940 fax: +44 (0)118 946 5941

Missing old school friends? Find them here: