AmigaActive (1796/2143)

From:Kevin Fairhurst
Date:28 May 2000 at 18:58:34
Subject:Re: Kickstart Show

On Sun, 28 May 2000 18:48:36 +0100, Mark Wilson (tecno@vapor.com) wrote:

> > > What stopped you, others living just as far North managed a few pints :)
>
> I had 7 in total :P

Yeah but you didn't have to go as far as Wigan or Warrington.

> > And it's only a buster 6 chip.
>
> There is no buster chip rev 6, its 7, 9, 11. If you have a 7 you`ll find the
> machine will work ok, do NOT replace it with a Rev 9 (unless you`re mad)

There IS (according to the "definitive buster" guide by Dave Haynie) a
version 6, and it was only available with some 030/25 machines (like the
one I've just bought) ....

And if I do replace it, it will be with an 11 ...

Kev

Kevin "Redvers" Fairhurst - ICQ 56332267, redver5 on AIM

Missing old school friends? Find them here: