AmigaActive (1767/2143)

From:Simon Preston
Date:27 May 2000 at 23:36:26
Subject:Re: Help! I need a new News server!

> alt.games.pokemon ,

sad...
>alt.fan.team-rocket ,

sad...
> alt.games.nintendo.pokemon.anti-teamrocket ,

*extremely* sad...
> alt.games.moo2 and
> alt.emulators.uae .

not sure... jury's still out there on these two... :)

Sorry about that but a 16/17 year old watching Pokemon... honestly, why
can't you get into what most teenagers are into??

BTW. I only know what Team Rocket is as my brother watches Pokemon... a
lot and goes on about "uniting people within our nation" or something like
that. I pay no attention...

Regards

Simon Preston
ICQ:41353091

http://www.music-laboratory.co.uk/

Subscribe to the Music Lab ML - musiclab-subscribe@egroups.com

This tagline is made especially for the Clinton Administration.

CLICK HERE***SPECIAL OFFER***$60 in FREE calls
***SPECIAL OFFER***CLICK HERE