AmigaActive (1755/2143)

From:Jonathan Drain
Date:24 May 2000 at 23:16:56
Subject:Re: Animals (and Amigas living in harmony)

From: <kristiangk@aol.com>

> The only other animal in a amiga mag was Bob the (confused) transsexual
> hamster from AP.

Not totally true! IIRC, Amiga Survivor also had a hamster, or something in
it, which they used for rating games and stuff out of ten. I can't quite
remember, but I got a free copy, so I'm not complaining :)

Jonathan Drain - I'd explain it to you, but your head would explode.
Email: digital@ukonline.co.uk ICQ: 39945538
Visit my WEBSITE at: http://www.jonnydigital.co.uk

56. If there was ever a Klingon on Kirk's bridge, Kirk would likely be dead.
-- 99 Reasons Why Kirk's Better Than Picard

Find long lost high school friends: