AmigaActive (1754/2143)

From:Kevin Twyman
Date:27 May 2000 at 20:37:56
Subject:Re: A few old Amiga games...

Hello Don,

On 25-May-00, you wrote:

>> everything else. I take it the catweasel allows reading of DD disks
>> as well as HDs?

> Yes, and Mac DD disks, and 5 1/4 disks (if you have a drive). And PC
> disks (with CrossDOS).

That settles it, the catweasel goes on my "wanted" list. :)

I'll have to save up again now, though, having been to the Kickstart
2000 show today, and come away loaded with goodies :)

Regards,

Kevin - Est. 1949 http://www.theboyz.freeserve.co.uk
A man with an Amiga A4000T CyberStormPPC 604e/233

There is never enough beer, sex or disk space!