AmigaActive (1753/2143)

From:Kevin Twyman
Date:27 May 2000 at 20:34:45
Subject:Re: Netconnect 3

Hello Don,

On 25-May-00, you wrote:

>> For anyone wishing to get online with a Amiga, I would recommend
>> buying Netconnect 3 :)

> Netconnect is good if you are unsure what to do. If you have some
> confidence, it might be better to get MiamiDx and Voyager, then add
> other Vapor products as needed.

I bought Netconnect3 after being online for quite a while. The reason
was to get all the registered versions of the software in one go, and
for that reason alone it was well worth it.

The package itself could do with updating now (if it hasn't already
been done) but IMHO it is well worth the money.

Regards,

Kevin - Est. 1949 http://www.theboyz.freeserve.co.uk
A man with an Amiga A4000T CyberStormPPC 604e/233

Prepare to meet thy God. ( Evening dress optional )

Missing old school friends? Find them here: