AmigaActive (1749/2143)

From:Jonathan Drain
Date:24 May 2000 at 23:38:05
Subject:Re: What Software

From: Kevin Twyman <kappo@theboyz.freeserve.co.uk>

> > Hey, Kevin! There's this neat Amiga program I wrote a while ago
> > called Shareware. It's totally excellent, what it does is to pop up
> Of course, with *real* shareware, you get the full article, with either
> limitations or a "spoiler" to encourage you to buy the real thing.

That *is* the full program :)

It's limited in that you have to pay the shareware fee in order to get the
third installation of the program, "Copyright" - just like the first two
programs, but, you guessed it, it's a copyright notice! :)

> Now, if the author were to include a pic of a semi-naked girl, it
> would be *sure* to get a lot of registrations from hormone-led
> punters... ;)

Only semi-naked? :)

Jonathan Drain (I got some nice pics, y'know, if ya want them :)
Email: digital@ukonline.co.uk ICQ: 39945538
Visit my WEBSITE at: http://www.jonnydigital.co.uk

-== Things I'd Do If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord: ==-
#74: When I create a multimedia presentation of my plan designed so that my
five-year-old advisor can easily understand the details, I will not label
the disk "Project Overlord" and leave it lying on top of my desk.

Missing old school friends? Find them here: