AmigaActive (1747/2143)

From:Jonathan Drain
Date:24 May 2000 at 23:26:23
Subject:Re: A few old Amiga games...

From: Tudor Davies <tudor@high5.net>

> > I think the problem was how to get a high density floppy.
> No it wasn't.
> The drive in the A600 had died, and he thought it would be cheaper to get
a PC
> floppy drive and modify it than to get a real A600 floppy drive.

Who said the drive had died? I simply said that disks get stuck in the drive
and I have to gently lever them out with a knife. A spare 2.5" A600
hard-drive mounting bracket is also good for levering out disks, and it
makes a nifty mouse-holder too :)

Either way, I'm thinking of making the first ever A600 tower, and so I'd
rather have a drive with one of those front-plate things on the front...

Jonathan Drain - I'd explain it to you, but your head would explode.
Email: digital@ukonline.co.uk ICQ: 39945538
Visit my WEBSITE at: http://www.jonnydigital.co.uk

Sign on motorway garage: Please do not smoke near our petrol pumps. Your
life may not be worth much but our petrol is.

Old school buds here: