AmigaActive (1734/2143)

From:Nick Lamburn
Date:27 May 2000 at 11:29:04
Subject:Apollo Z4 Bus Board

Hello

Now I guess most of you are having a right old time at the Kickstart show;
which I have had to give a miss this year. Maybe next year when I can drive
myself there.... :-)

Anyway, quick query today. I currently own a Blizzard PPC 175MHz/040-25MHz,
and a Ateo Bus with Pixel 64 with three ISA slots that will never be filled
because none of the cards I want have drivers or are likely too, and I
haven't got the time or patience to make my own.... :-)

I have decided that I shall sell the Ateo Bus and Pixel 64 (which has been a
brilliant card) for the Z4 and a Blizzard Vision PPC.

My main question is: when I get my BVision will it fit alongside the Z4
easily? Secondly, it is likely that my motherboard's edge connector may get
overloaded with this lot?

Will it be stable with an A1200 rev. 1B motherboard, I'm pretty sure it will
be.

Thanks.

All the best,

Nick.

.--------------------------------------------------------------.
| ONLY THE AMIGA MAKES IT POSSIBLE, It has done so since 1985! |
| ------------------------------------------------------------ |
| Trogladite Software - Nick Lamburn | __ __
| http://trogsoft.high5.net oruk_amigan@btinternet.com | / // /�
| So the world may know..... | / // /
Want to be a Trogladite Software Developer? \ \\ \/ // /
E-Mail me TODAY! \ / // /

Old school buds here: