AmigaActive (1733/2143)

From:kristiangk
Date:27 May 2000 at 09:31:11
Subject:Re: Animals (and Amigas living in harmony)

Mike C. wrote:

> >And in a shock break with tradition I would like to talk about
> >the possible
> >New Amiga OS Elate. It looks cool but a bit chunky.

>Whats chunky? the case of the actual visual look of the dev OS?

Yeah, the resolution looks high, but the whole thing looks too big.
I think it's great that there is competition for the next OS, and it's a good
thing that Amiga are letting others write it.

Bye,
Kris,

Things to do if Amiga take over the World #2: Ensure that Windows (and all
other excellent Microsoft products) do not get ported to the Amiga by
destroying all Microsoft owned offices/factories in a huge nuclear holocaust
:)

Great savings and lots more -- beMANY!