AmigaActive (1726/2143)

From:andrew robertson
Date:4 Apr 1998 at 15:07:38
Subject:E-MAIL PROBLEM

Hello to every body who is a amiga user

I have a very big problem i sent about 30 e.mails and i havent even got one
what can i do from there. It takes time to make letters and wasteing my time
i am reciveng it and some people are getting it. Ive been sending about ten e.mails to amiga to buy things such as Exodus the last war its a game and its on cd but im not getting any luck. Please is there any one out there who could help me thats all i can say for now.

Regards ANDREW ROBERTSON