AmigaActive (1677/2143)

From:Steve Hodson
Date:25 May 2000 at 21:00:16
Subject:Re: Netconnect 3

Hello Tony

On 25-May-00, you wrote:

> Hi All
> Hope no one minds me pulling up the soapbox again :)
>
> I would just like to point out that on my first posting here, I spoke
> of future Netconnect releases.
>
> Although (as i understand it) Active have no plans for a fourth
> version, Netconnect 3' programs continue to be supported and
> developed, and will *continue* to be :)

sure...no problem. Shame NC3 came out only after I'd registered most of the
apps in it with Vapor already...now I have 2 copies of 'em .. ho hum.

NC3 is a bargain for people that don't have these.

Maybe there'll be a new NC when the authors of the apps decide sufficient
features have been added to each program that they start to charge a new
fee for upgrades...?

Steve

Find long lost high school friends: