AmigaActive (1673/2143)

From:Bill Eaves
Date:25 May 2000 at 20:01:45
Subject:Re: The Worlds biggest Amiga games company? :)

Hello Mauwwe

On 25-May-00, Mauwwe Mann wrote:

>> You could be sued for libel.

> Alive MediaSoft breach British Trading Standards law and pirate software.
> They unlawfuly debit credit cards for goods not delivered and lie about
> the nature of their buisness.

That is not quite true. They only accept cheques and not take credit cards.
I normally pay for everything by card and had to send a cheque to Alive
wgich is worse as you have no comeback unlike you do if you pay by credit
card.

> They are crooks and liars.

I will 100% agree with that. It is not conjecture but fact based on
experience and their past performance.

> I challange them to sue me for libel.

I challenge them to pay me the money they took from me ;)

Regards,

Bill.

Remember the good 'ol days