AmigaActive (1657/2143)

From:Richard Lane
Date:25 May 2000 at 14:46:51
Subject:Re: Nice little earner ;)

Hello Stephen

On 24-May-00, Stephen Harris wrote:
> Hello Richard,
>
> on 23-May-00, you wrote:
>
>> And I want a T-Shirt for suggesting the idea. :)
> ** Please **
>
> Where have your manners gone ?

They were last seen heading north on the M1. :)

Just got issue 8 this morning... yes issue 8, I got issue 9 on Tuesday due to
a slight hicup with which issue I wanted to start my subscription from, but
it was all sorted out very quickly by a nice bloke called Russ Trent. So I'm
busy catching up with the reading and CD's atm.

Best Regards, Richard Lane -

amiga@redhotant.com

richard@magnumopus.co.uk

Author: AmiNET - biz/dopus/Magnum_Opus31a.lha
Web site - http://www.magnumopus.co.uk

Those damn facts keep interfering with my theories.