AmigaActive (1640/2143)

From:Bill Eaves
Date:24 May 2000 at 22:32:50
Subject:Re: The Worlds biggest Amiga games company? :)

Hello Conor

> A company like Alive should not be allowed to take sales away from
> respectable, hard-working companies.

Well said, I agree 100%. Companies like Alive are taking business away from
the good and honest Amiga companies that deserve our custom.

> People should also receive a product
> if they pay for it. :(

That is what should be expected, yet Alive seem to have a policy of taking
money but not supplying any goods :(

> I've had a good initial reponse to my plea, let's see how things work out.

How many of us have had bad dealings with Alive?
It may be worth contacting Watchdog if their inability to supply goods that
have been paid for is not an isolated event. It would be nice to see Anne
Robinson grind that slimey Flowers guy into the ground :o)

Regards,

Bill.

Remember the good 'ol days