AmigaActive (1632/2143)

From:Simon Mason
Date:24 May 2000 at 22:54:58
Subject:Re: Alive and Elite3

Hello Tony

On 24-May-00,Tony yapped about: Re: [amigactive] Re: Alive and Elite3
>> (No double entondre please !)
>
> That's not in my dictionary :( Is Matt Sealy on here?

Matt's been off the boards for a while now.

> Tony-Definatly going to lurk now, unless Simon replies to him, or Geo
> Davies turns up.

Late back, im afraid.

> pps
> Your sites looking good Si :)

Oi!, you being sarcky! I was chuffed with my first attempt at a test page
untill I went and looked at Alex F's page. Bloody cheered me up no end.
Makes mine look like a demented Pokemon did it with a broken crayon!

Oh,well. Back to Neil "NetMeister" Bothwicks tutes!

Cheers,
Simon

Modem Police...we clocked you at over 1600 cps.

********* ICQ 71795677 *********