AmigaActive (1613/2143)

From:Don Cox
Date:24 May 2000 at 22:17:27
Subject:Re: A few old Amiga games...

On 24-May-00, Kevin Twyman wrote:

> I've been reading a lot of information about this very topic in the
> Fusion mailing list, and from what I've seen you are correct - I
> imagine the catweazel is the only way to go to get a reliable HD
> floppy drive.
>
> I'm reluctant to go for one for my A4000 unless I have to, I can
> imagine all sorts of conflicts :(

No, so long as you have a spare slot for the card, just plug in, connect
drive, install software drivers.. No problems, no OS patches, no
conflicts.

Just remember you can't boot from it. It is an extra drive, like a Zip
or similar. It is all legal.

Regards

Don Cox
doncox@enterprise.net

Missing old school friends? Find them here: