AmigaActive (1594/2143)

From:Alan Bailey
Date:24 May 2000 at 19:20:23
Subject:Re: The Worlds biggest Amiga games company? :)

Hello Samuel

On 24-May-00, you wrote:

> The ONLY reason we are having Alive at the Kickstart Sale is that our
> members wanted them there so that people could give them a damn good
> dressig down. Our group has had multiple problems with Alive (one
> member in particular), so they are there for a good ear bashing (dont
> let them know that though!)

Sounds like they need a good Ass kicking to me especially SF.

> P.S. Dont tell anyone i let this info slip ok?? :)

They are most likely on the list under assumed identities.

Regards

Alan - ICQ:#42618074# AIM:#AlanB1973# URL:#http://redsquare.cjb.net#

Actually, it only takes one drink to get me loaded. Trouble is, I can`t
remember if it`s the thirteenth or fourteenth.
-- George Burns