AmigaActive (1579/2143)

From:Kevin Fairhurst
Date:24 May 2000 at 14:42:03
Subject:Re: Alive and Elite3

On Wed, 24 May 2000 12:35:50 -0000, Michael Carrillo (michael.carrillo@ukonline.co.uk) wrote:
> --- In amigactive@egroups.com, "Kevin Fairhurst" <redver5@c...> wrote:
>
> > > How can some small simply minded company manage that?
> >
> > Refusing to pay for adverts? I'm not sure if that is what
> happened,
> I am
> > merely speculating (and in public too ;) ...
>
> Hmm, Do you remember when AF suddenly lost a lot of pages?
> Just before it went under?

[snip!]

Oh yes, I remember that, and some of the "background" reasons ...

However, this isn't really the time or the place to be discussing this, is
it?

Kev

PS Unconnected of course, have Alive ever sent stuff to magazines for
reviewing?

Kevin "Redvers" Fairhurst - ICQ 56332267, redver5 on AIM

Remember the good 'ol days