AmigaActive (1572/2143)

From:Alan Bailey
Date:24 May 2000 at 13:18:54
Subject:Re: The Worlds biggest Amiga games company? :)

Hello Tudor

On 24-May-00, you wrote:

>> I hear that Alive mediasoft are going to be going to Kickstart.
>> - I dare you, go up to them and as them for a copy of Putty Squad and
>> Goal 2000. Go on I dare you.
>
> Aaahh. But if you read the news item, it says that they will be there and
> we will demoing games - it doesn't say that they will be selling anything
> apart from 7 titles listed at the end :)

Aaahh. But if you read the news properly, it says that they be selling
amongst other things and then it lists the 7 titles.

Regards

Alan - ICQ:#42618074# AIM:#AlanB1973# URL:#http://redsquare.cjb.net#

I am a marvellous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man, I keep his
house.
-- Zsa Zsa Gabor

Remember the good 'ol days