AmigaActive (1570/2143)

From:Kevin Fairhurst
Date:24 May 2000 at 13:09:35
Subject:Re: The Worlds biggest Amiga games company? :)

On Wed, 24 May 2000 11:05:29 -0000, Michael Carrillo (michael.carrillo@ukonline.co.uk) wrote:
> --- In amigactive@egroups.com, "Kevin Fairhurst" <redver5@c...> wrote:
>

> > Regards Putty Squad, I don't think that it is even finished yet. Despite
> > their claims otherwise ....
>
> C'mon Kevin Surely you are mistaken.

Quite possibly, but Idoubt it ;-)

> The game was voted in to the Amiga Flame 1999 top 10 Amiga Games.

As was Goal 2000 (somehow!)

> I just can't seem to get a copy anywhere, where did all those people
> who voted for it get theirs from?

I honestly couldn't say. It can't be Alive, it can't be Epic (I've had it
on order through them for quite some time now) - who else could it be??
Oh, and it isn't Wierd Science either ...

> With a slight hint of sarcasm somewhere on this page.

No, really? ;-)

Kev

Kevin "Redvers" Fairhurst - ICQ 56332267, redver5 on AIM