AmigaActive (1550/2143)

From:Don Cox
Date:23 May 2000 at 22:11:47
Subject:Re: Amiga on the net throught a pc??

Hello Helge

On 23-May-00, Helge Brede wrote:
> Hello!, I need some help to get my amiga online again throught my pc!!
> I use miami on the amiga side.. And Using Windows 2000 on the Pc... I
> have the machines linked together throught ethernet, and a hub (TP), I
> have no problems connecting to eachother throught ftp.. But How do I
> configure miami (Deluxe) to utilize the internet throught my amiga, as
> I want to get the best part of them both online...

Look for the docs on IP-NAT. It took me a while to get it working -
there was one setting I had missed. Once set up, it works well.

If you have the latest version of MiamiDx, there should be a big
AmigaGuide. Otherwise there is a short separate doc on IP-NAT.

> And I suppose I
> have to change some settings in other programs aswell like voyager,
> Ibrowse, Yam??..

Probably not.

Regards

Don Cox
doncox@enterprise.net

CLICK HERE***SPECIAL OFFER***$60 in FREE calls
***SPECIAL OFFER***CLICK HERE