AmigaActive (1542/2143)

From:Andy Kinsella
Date:23 May 2000 at 20:10:33
Subject:Re: The Lost Cat

> Hi Kevin

> On 21-May-00, Kevin Twyman wrote:

>> That's a shame, as the anim is very good. I'm running it on 060
>> with 148MB, through a PicassoIV, and it is full screen.

>> It could be a chipmem problem, due to the heavy usage of samples
>> and graphics - you may get away with reverting to a screen with
>> fewer colours, closing a few apps etc?

> It turned into a vendetta, pure chip mem problem in the end, I had
> to shut every thing down and then some, and finally got it to run in
> 1.85 meg of chip. A great anim, well done Dale :)

I can't run it here; it just takes down the system.

I've tried running from no startup, and it still crashes. . .

What version of scala was it done in? I have the one of the CU-CD, but
it says bad attribute on line 13 when I try and load the script into
scala.

Running a blizzPPC060 with 64Mb ram.

> Best wishes

Regards

Andy

<andy.k2@ukonline.co.uk>
Imagine textures and a few pictures@<http://esox.cjb.net>
/PGP Key available on request/

Man will occasionally stumble over the truth, but most times he will
pick himself up and carry on...
-- Winston Churchill

Click here for savings: beMANY!