AmigaActive (1538/2143)

From:jeremy spring
Date:11 Nov 2011 at 00:26:29
Subject:Re: Art School OT(What Software)

Hello Steve

On 24-May-00, you wrote:

>> I thought it was where they teach a bunch of no talents to fake it,
>> and sell a pile of rubbish to the Tate gallery for 100,000.
>
> I do NOT consider half a preserved cow or a pile of 8x16x6 bricks to be
> 'ART'.!
> Steve Jordan.
Regards

What about a series of piles, starting with a ZX81 set, progressing
through IBM PC's (all broken) to ome A4000T on a desk runnning
photogenics, or a similar package? (Remember it has to have a name
that has nothing to do with the display, eg Plants).

If at first you dont succeed, get a bigger hammer.

Jeremy Spring Powered by an 040 4000 with a stuffed
internal clock

Remember the good 'ol days