AmigaActive (1513/2143)

From:kristiangk
Date:23 May 2000 at 10:58:23
Subject:Animals (and Amigas living in harmony)

Hi,

I thought I would congratulate the AA team on Bluey the lovable Mail Hound.
The only other animal in a amiga mag was Bob the (confused) transsexual
hamster from AP.
I think there should be more animal coverage in AA (maybe Mark could be
replaced with a cat, I'm sure no one would notice :)

And in a shock break with tradition I would like to talk about the possible
New Amiga OS Elate. It looks cool but a bit chunky.

Kristian Hesketh
The amazing all singing/dancing guitar duo from Afganistan
kristiangk@aol.com

P.S. Just couldn't resist mentioning the black/white graphs. Great!

Things to do if Amiga take over the World #1: Laugh heartily.

Missing old school friends? Find them here: