AmigaActive (1474/2143)

From:Neil Bothwick
Date:22 May 2000 at 13:09:54
Subject:Re: Download speeds

Conor Kerr said,

> That must be right. Do you not have to install a modem on an Amiga?

Yes you do, the procedure is:

1) Switch off Amiga
2) Plug in modem
3) Switch on Amiga

> I was joking about the installing a modem on an Amiga thing by the way, I
> wonder if anyone will reply heckling without reading the rest of the email.
> :)

Ah...

Neil

Neil Bothwick - New Media Editor, Amiga Active Magazine
Connected via Wirenet - http://www.wire.net.uk
The UK's first Amiga-only internet access provider

Press any key to continue or any other key to quit

Avoid the lines and visit avis.com for quick and easy online
reservations. Enjoy a compact car nationwide for only $29 a day!
Click here for more details.