AmigaActive (1404/2143)

From:Jonathan Drain
Date:19 May 2000 at 10:36:39
Subject:Web Design Guide

Does anyone know of any good sites on Web Design? Not a HTML tutorial,
because I already got one of those, but a site about actually *designing* a
website and stuff.

Not that I need one, you understand... it's just that I'm thinking making my
own web design guide, and I need to know what the competition's like ;)

Thanks,

Jonathan Drain - I'd explain it to you, but your head would explode.
Email: digital@ukonline.co.uk ICQ: 39945538
Visit my WEBSITE at: http://www.jonnydigital.co.uk

-==Things I'd Do If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord==-
67: No matter how many shorts we have in the system, my guards will be
instructed to treat every surveillance camera malfunction as a full-scale
emergency.

GET WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE FREE! GET THE OFFICIAL COMPANION
TO TELEVISION'S HOTTEST GAME SHOW PHENOMENON PLUS 5 MORE BOOKS FOR
$2. Click for details.