AmigaActive (1387/2143)

From:Kevin Twyman
Date:20 May 2000 at 10:49:42
Subject:Re: Scanning Colour Slides

Hello Dale,

On 19-May-00, you wrote:

> Thanks for those kind comments! Did you also see the version of the
> 'Lost Cat' animation I constructed using Scala that appeared on the
> most recent AmigaActive CD?

I did indeed. I'm one of those people who is in danger of having to
find a larger house to store the Amiga magazine collection ;)

ISTR that I've read the story behaind the anim before somewhere?

[Epson Photo SCanner]
> I suspect that the carriage light source will be turned off while
> the slide adaptor hood is in operation. Hmmm, looks like I'm going
> to have to invest in an Epson after all. I will investigate further
> though. Thanks for your help with the info on this.

No problem, Dale. I bought an Epson as I wanted good quality scans
from something that would last, and I haven't been disappointed. On
the strength of my experiences, a mate bought one and has used it
extensively for well over a year now, with no problems at all.

Regards,

Kevin - Est. 1949 http://www.theboyz.freeserve.co.uk
A man with an Amiga A4000T CyberStormPPC 604e/233

Full Warranty -- If it breaks, both halves are yours.

FREE shipping, 30-Day No Question Returns, daily giveaways
and much, much more at zZounds.com. Your music gear superstore!