AmigaActive (1371/2143)

From:Alan Sheriff
Date:19 May 2000 at 22:51:48
Subject:.ame filetypes

Hi,

after a recent visit to the Millenium Dome - yes, I admit it, I am the
one that went :( I had myself mapped onto an Avatar, on the BT stand.
It's then possible to go on the net & download the avatar & a viewer,
but guess what - you need a PC to see it :(
The file has a .ame extension. Does anyone know of a program that can
either convert the 3D image into somethingsensible that the Amiga can
view, or any programs that will view it as is.

Thanks for any help, Al

Remember four years of good friends, bad clothes, explosive chemistry
experiments.