AmigaActive (1364/2143)

From:Simon Preston
Date:18 May 2000 at 18:34:37
Subject:PbA Stickers (was Re: Ah, the good old days...)

>> Firstly, I noticed that my Powered by Amiga sticker is hidden inside the
>> magazine. I wonder how much those things are worth today as collectors
>> items?

> I have one on my printer, one on my tower and another knocking around
> somewhere unused.

I have one plastered in a nice place onto my Power Tower just above the LED
lights. Looks nice. I have another two waiting in reserve in case this one
gets too grubby, shabby, whatever. Its been going strong for a nearly 2
years now though! :)

Regards

Simon Preston
ICQ:41353091

http://www.music-laboratory.co.uk/

I have half a mind to give you a tagline!