AmigaActive (1349/2143)

From:Alan Buxey
Date:19 May 2000 at 12:06:04
Subject:Re: What Software

hi,

> Do you *have* to reply to numerous emails just to say "another productivity
> vote"?

makes me glad i put a game down as a choice! 8-)

Of *course* there'll be a lot of productivity choices...the new packages
being released are great and most people on this list are proper computer
users ;-)

Amigactive? I wish it was, its just a lazy towercase thats always lounging
around in my front room! How do i get it to go out for a brisk walk?? 8-)

alan

Save 75% on Products!
Find incredible deals on overstocked items with Free shipping!