AmigaActive (1287/2143)

From:ntracey
Date:18 May 2000 at 21:27:04
Subject:RE: Validation Problems

On Tue, 16 May 2000 15:22:06 +0100 you talked about...

Give it time to run the validate mode than do a backup & change file system to SFS or PFS reformat the
partition use the new file system

I had the same until I change to SFS found it fairly safe to use

Regards,

Thank you very much N Tracey

Up to 60% OFF food!
Buy Now and Shipping is Free.