AmigaActive (1234/2143)

From:Kevin Twyman
Date:16 May 2000 at 20:35:26
Subject:Re: WooooHoooo! But... ;)

Hello Don,

On 15-May-00, you wrote:

>>> Mind you, having now installed CacheCDFS, I still can't read a
>>> videoCD.
>>
>> I don't think any of them can, which is why Frogger has its own
>> VideoCD reading.

> AsimCDFS can't.

This is weird. At Deal Amiga, we have an ex-Amiga user who turns up
with his PC (brave lad! ;) and he had a videoCD of dubious content
IYKWIM ;)

Now, my machine couldn't read the CD at all, but one of the other lads
with CacheCDFS could! He couldn't run it or anything, but it appeared
on WB and he could see the filenames.

Regards,

Kevin - Est. 1949 http://www.theboyz.freeserve.co.uk
A man with an Amiga A4000T CyberStormPPC 604e/233

This tagline is hand-crafted from only the finest ASCII

Make new friends, find the old at Classmates.com: