AmigaActive (1187/2143)

From:Brad Rogers
Date:15 May 2000 at 09:04:00
Subject:Re: subliminal Amiga spotting

On 14-May-00 12:09:39, Kevin Twyman wrote something about [amigactive] Re: subliminal Amiga spotting to amigactive,

Hello Kevin,

>Only don't tell him I grassed him up! ;)

No point; You were darned fool enough to tell me yourself! :-)

_
Regards, /_) Team *AMIGA* ICQ: 15773546 "The blindingly obvious is
/ _)rad VirusChecker �eta tester never immediately apparent"

I'm spending all my money, and it's going up my nose.
Teenage Depression; Eddie And The Hot Rods