AmigaActive (1172/2143)

From:Andrew Guard
Date:15 May 2000 at 19:21:17
Subject:Re: 0800

How do we do, Alan

On 11-May-00, you wrote:

> hi,
>
>> Sorry, but I also have an AllAdvantage account, and have to say that it
>> doesn't work like that - it will only earn you money if you are
>> *actively* surfing (EG, at the computer with user input, etc.). Just
>> staying online with Navigator running while you're off doing whatever,
>> won't earn you bugger all.
>
> worked for me - just keeping the Navigator window active
> (the old client used to have a green light to show that it was 'time
> collecting')

I also use it. I have notice that only when the browser is active then and
only then it counts you as active. But if you start downloading then the
download becomes active, just hit browser and you will start again making
some money.
Regards

Get paid to surf the net http://uk.alladvantage.com/home.asp?refid=mjr910
(In your local currancy)

-
MAILTO:Andrew@SatanicDreams.com | #ICQ:# 21765436 | #FAX:# 0870 2840242
#SDS:# http://www.SatanicDreams.com/

-
Ginsberg's Restatement of the Three Laws of Thermodynamics: You can't win.
You can't break even. You can't quit.