AmigaActive (1146/2143)

From:gary waddington
Date:15 May 2000 at 10:45:32
Subject:RE: Yamaha help desk

On Friday, May 12, 2000 9:45 PM, Stephen Harris
[SMTP:stephenharris@cwcom.net] wrote:

> I know what you mean, I made loads of calls, trying to get the
information,

NTL just wound me up too much in the end (this isn't the only problem
I've had with them) so I've now signed up with RHA. Most of my
phone-bill is online time anyway, and even paying the £70 annual charge
to RHA should make me a saving as I doubt I make £10 of voice calls a
month. Besides, after all the hassle I've had off them I'd rather pay
more money elsewhere then pay anything to NTL. After this hassle I have
severe worries about their ability to roll-out cable modems in any
meaningful fashion now.

Gary

$60 in FREE Long Distance! Click Here to join beMANY! today.