AmigaActive (1112/2143)

From:Kevin Twyman
Date:14 May 2000 at 12:35:26
Subject:Re: WooooHoooo! But... ;)

Hello Neil,

On 13-May-00, you wrote:

>>> CacheCDFS can read dual format CDs, multisession CDs, multi-volume
>>> CDs and was the only Amiga CDFS to read Joliet CDs for quite some
>>> time.

>> What would you say is /the/ CDFS for the Amiga at the moment, Neil?

> I use CacheCDFS on all eight of my drives :)

Well, I guess that about says it all! ;)

/Eight/ drives!?

> I've got AmiCDFS and AsimCDFS mountfiles but I can't remember when I
> last used them.

Looks like I need to try again, as AmiCDFS won't read video Cds.

Regards,

Kevin - Est. 1949 http://www.theboyz.freeserve.co.uk
A man with an Amiga A4000T CyberStormPPC 604e/233

HAL 9000: "Help me, Dave. I can't run under Windows, Dave."

Install today: