AmigaActive (1095/2143)

From:Neil Bothwick
Date:14 May 2000 at 16:27:10
Subject:Re: Volvo was Re: Re: PFS2 - 3 Upgrade (Long)

Tudor Davies said,

> On Sun, May 14, 2000 at 02:03:25PM +0100, Neil Bothwick wrote:

>> The person that runs PFS so it doesn't hurt when their applications
>> crash probably drives a Volvo.

> Does that include the 850 T5/R or S/V70 R models as well?

If they are full of gadgets to make sure that crashes only hurt the
other parties, yes.

> I take offense to that statement :)

That's the trouble with Volvo drivers. They're so used to being
protected from the outside world by by their safety cages, impact bars
and electric arse-wipers, that even a little sarcasm hurts :)

Neil

Neil Bothwick - New Media Editor, Amiga Active Magazine
Connected via Wirenet - http://www.wire.net.uk
The UK's first Amiga-only internet access provider

"Hey Rocky, watch me pull a klingon out of my hat!"
"That trick NEVER works!"

72% off on Name brand Watches!
Come and buy today and get free shipping!