AmigaActive (1084/2143)

From:Sam Thomas
Date:14 May 2000 at 16:11:41
Subject:ArtEffect and loading pictures to start with...

Hiya : )

I have been setting up DOpus to use ArtEffect for editing images. (I added a
extra option called ArtEffect It!! to the file popup menu). this is what I
have tried:
(In the Filetypes/Iconmenu thingy)

Workbench Programs:ArtEffect/ArtEffect {f}
(ArtEffect then loaded, but did not load the file I wanted to edit)

So then I decided to open up a cli and changed to the arteffect dir and
typed the following in:

ArtEffect Work:html/images/titles/files.gif
So then ArtEffect loaded but did not load up the files.gif image : /

Does anyone know what I need to put to make ArtEffect load the image like
that?
(Or the command that I need to put into the DOpus thingy (with the switches
I need)

Cheers, : )

*Sam Thomas* - Is there a ArtEffect mailing list btw?

Make new friends, find the old at Classmates.com: