AmigaActive (1074/2143)

From:Adam
Date:14 May 2000 at 13:48:49
Subject:TV Amazing (was: DVD on the Amiga - sort of :))

Hiya,
Alan Buxey wrote:
> hi,
> > with the Amiga. My idea is using the SVHS output on it, which it has. I
> > own a TV Amazing which can accept SVGA, Composite, RF and SVHS input and
> I have one of those - bought it at WOA 99 for 35 ukp. good deal!! I bought
> it so i could watch TV on my 17" monitor...at the time I only had a 14" TV.
> I now have a 21" TV so mainly watch my CableTV on that.

This TVA thing- does it let you use an Amiga's 15KHz and a GFX
card display on the same monitor, effectively acting as a
scandoubler/flicker fixer with passthrough, or have I got the
wrong end of the stick?

> alan

Thanks,

Adam

Lt. Cdr. Data's Science Station
http://www.defnet.co.uk/LtCdrData

Documentation; The worst part of programming.