AmigaActive (1064/2143)

From:Kevin Twyman
Date:13 May 2000 at 20:39:20
Subject:Re: Scanning Colour Slides

Hello Dale,

On 13-May-00, you wrote:

> Does anyone know if there is a scanner hood that can be used with
> any scanner for the scanning of 35mm colour slides. I wish to do
> this but I don't think a specific hood is made for my Artec A6000C
> Plus.

The Epson GT-7000 has a "photo adaptor" that does exactly what you
want. The only problem with it on the Amiga is that ScanQuix doesn't
support scanning negs, though colour slides scan OK.

Unless ScanQuix5 has corrected this, it isn't stated in the docs that
it doesn't support negative scanning.

Regards,

Kevin - Est. 1949 http://www.theboyz.freeserve.co.uk
A man with an Amiga A4000T CyberStormPPC 604e/233

I wouldn't hurt a fly....But I'd beat the crap out of anything else.

Make new friends, find the old at Classmates.com: