AmigaActive (1050/2143)

From:andrew
Date:13 May 2000 at 23:13:22
Subject:Re: subliminal Amiga spotting

Simon Preston wrote:

> > Well, not particularly. Most people aren't going to be aware at the
> > moment of what the boing ball is, even if the word Amiga is slapped
> > underneath it.
>
> Wrong, VERY wrong. Everyone I know *think* they know what an Amiga is.
> An
> A500 with 512k/1mb and a floppy disk which you could play Lemmings on.

I agree only the other day i was in work and some guys was going on how
he liked imac cos they were pretty, and i say well you woulda liked
escom cos they did some crazy designs. No sooner had the word escom come
out of my pie hole did i have all my colleuges brief me on the amiga
market how the amiga was the best computer ever and that none of this
windows s*it would ever do, ad nauseum,. I was so flabber gasted i just
screammed at the top of my voice, "YOU FREAKS" then explained i was the
only fanatic Amiga fan allowed in the office and if they ever stepped on
my turf again i'd throw em out a 12 floor window.

Since then i'm pretty sure that there are a lot of guys without/with
amigas that support and like and will buy and want a new amiga.

Andrew

@Backup- Protect and Access your data any time, any where on the net.
Try @Backup FREE and recieve 300 points from mypoints.com Install now: