AmigaActive (1004/2143)

From:Richard Lane
Date:13 May 2000 at 00:09:47
Subject:Re: Free Domain hosting

Hello Alan

On 12-May-00, Alan Bailey wrote:

>> Free4All http://www.free4all/co.uk

> ?
> How many days of non activity before they chop ya account? as i have free
> 24/7 access.

None AFAIK.

> Can i have my HTMLs in one directory and Images in another? as this is
> one of the reasons i dont want to use my webspace supplied by Lineone.

Yes that's exactly what I do, you can have as many directories as you like.

Best Regards, Richard Lane -

amiga@redhotant.com

richard@magnumopus.co.uk

Author: AmiNET - biz/dopus/Magnum_Opus31a.lha
Web site - http://www.magnumopus.co.uk

Dvorak of Keyborg: Resistance is Qwerty.

Buy and sell used, rare and vintage gear at the Web's best
music gear auction. Register to enter the weekly gear giveaway!