Subject: forwarded mail

From: "Rick Snodgrass" <rts>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1992 16:00:55 -0700

Our forwarder program messed up, and dropped this message. Hence, I am
trying it again.

	From [email-masked] Tue Jun 16 16:46:01 1992
	To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
	        [email-masked], [email-masked],
	        [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
	        [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
	        [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
	        [email-masked], [email-masked],
	        [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
	        [email-masked], [email-masked],
	        [email-masked], [email-masked],
	        [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
	        [email-masked], [email-masked],
	        [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
	        [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
	        [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
	        [email-masked], [email-masked],
	        [email-masked], [email-masked],
	        [email-masked],
	        [email-masked], [email-masked],
	        [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
	        [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
	        [email-masked], [email-masked],
	        [email-masked], [email-masked],
	        [email-masked], [email-masked]
	Date: Tue, 16 Jun 92 16:43:44 -0700
	From: [email-masked]
	Content-Length: 770
	X-Lines: 66
	Status: RO

	Hello,

	Since I had to present one of my  papers  at  another  conference
	after the sigmod conference at San Diego, I was unable to contact
	you earlier about the progress of the  WOTDB  meeting  that  took
	place  at  Sigmod.  This is a very short update.  You will be re-
	ceiving more information from me in the future.

	First of all, I would like to thank Dr. Gio  Wiederhold  for  his
	support  and innovative ideas during our meeting.  I also want to
	thank all the attendees, for their contributions and support.

	During the meeting we selected the Steering committee, topics  of
	Interest, tentative dates and places etc.  More details later on.

	Btw, my new e-mail address is [email-masked].

	Best Regards,

	Niki