Subject: Expanded reports available

From: "Rick Snodgrass" <rts>
Date: Fri, 13 May 1994 16:15:51 MST

As mentioned in the Special Section of the March, 1994 issue of SIGMOD
Record (on temporal database infrastructure), expanded versions of the
papers in that section are available both via anonymous FTP and as
hardcopy. Only about 30 copies are left of the free documents, so if
you are interested, please make your request soon.

The expanded versions are available on-line in the tsql/doc directory
at FTP.cs.arizona.edu via anonymous FTP. In particular, there is the
complete version of the workshop report (at 59 pages), the extended
version of the glossary, with more discussion of the terms (at 55
pages) and a separate consensus temporal query language test suite (at
45 pages). Hard copies are available (with no charge for copying or
for postage, while supplies last) upon request to Robyn Austin,
Department of Computer Science, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
85721, email: [email-masked].

Also present in the FTP area are twenty-three commentaries discussing
the major design decisions of the TSQL2 language (totaling 350 pages).
The commentaries, in a binder, cost $60 (you may want to wait a few
months longer, when the language design will be finalized). The
proceedings of the workshop (43 position papers totaling 624 pages) is
also available, at $35.  Both large documents are sent via airmail in
the U.S. and via ground book rate elsewhere (which can take several
months). Foreign air mail book rate is available for an additional
$20.

Richard Snodgrass		Internet: [email-masked]
Associate Professor		PH:   (602) 621-6370
Department of Computer Science	FAX:  (602) 621-4246
University of Arizona		Tucson, AZ 85721