Subject: spatiotemporal database bibliography

From: "Rick Snodgrass" <rts>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1993 13:58:29 MST

A bibliography on spatiotemporal databases, prepared by Khaled
Al-Taha, Michael Soo, and myself, is now available. We have attempted
to collect references to all existing literature that simultaneously
consider space and time. The bibliography is 11 pages long, and
includes some 130 entries. The postscript version is available via
anonymous ftp from cs.arizona.edu in the bib directory, in the file
spacetime.ps. The entries themselves, in a format suitable for use
with the latex formatting language, with most including abstracts, may
be found in the file spacetime.bib.

If ftp is not available, and you would like a copy, I would be happy
to email you the postscript or .bib version.

We would appreciate corrections and additions. Just send them to me.

We thank the following whose comments and corrections helped to ensure
the completeness and accuracy of the bibliography: Marc Armstrong,
Darius Barlett, Renato Barrera, Irene Campari, Nick Chrisman, Max
Egenhofer, Andrew Frank, Sashi Gadia, Mike Goodchild, Oliver Guenther,
Bill Hazelton, Gary Hunter, Stephen Hirtle, Christian S. Jensen,
Curtis Kolovson, Gail Langran, Ki-Joune Li, Nikos Lorentzos, Duane
Marble, Pierpaolo Napolitano, Dick Newell, Donna Peuquet, and Mike
Worboys.  Any remaining omissions or inaccuracies are solely the
responsibility of the authors.

Richard Snodgrass		Internet: [email-masked]
Associate Professor
Department of Computer Science
University of Arizona		AT&T: (602) 621-6370
Tucson, AZ 85721		FAX:  (602) 621-4246