Subject: new mailing lists

From: "Rick Snodgrass" <rts>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1993 09:48:06 MST

At the International Workshop on an Infrastructure for Temporal
Databases, it was decided that two new mail lists would be created, in
addition to the tsql mailing list that will continue.

	* tdbglossary - Discussion of terminology. Membership
		initially consists of everyone on the tsql mailing list.
		The continued evolution of the glossary will be
		coordinated by an Editorial Board, headed by Christian
		S. Jensen.

	* tdbbenchmark - Discussion of temporal database benchmarks.
		Membership initially consists of all authors of the
		current benchmark draft, plus those who were in
		working group B. Christian S. Jensen will continue
		to coordinate this initial benchmark effort.

If you would like to join (or leave) any of these groups, send such
requests to <group>[email-masked] (e.g., [email-masked]).
Membership on both of these new mailing lists, which are now active,
is open to all interested parties.

Discussion of topics other than terminology or the benchmark will
continue on the tsql mailing list.