Subject: Request

From: Jim Clifford <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 94 15:33:16 EDT

I am looking for any articles that may have appeared in "practitioner"

or "industry" journals or magazines (Datamation, Computer World, Byte,
IBM Systems Jrnl, etc.)  that discuss the need for better temporal
data management, or the inadequacy of current DBMS's for handling
temporal data, etc. Can anyone steer me to anything in this category?

Thanks.

--jim--

************************************************************************
Jim Clifford                                     [email-masked]
Associate Professor                              TEL: (212) 998-0803
Department of Information Systems                FAX: (212) 995-4228
Leonard N. Stern School of Business
New York University
Management Education Center
44 West 4th Street, Suite 9-74
New York, NY 10012-1126
************************************************************************