Subject: Final Request for Glossary Entries

From: "Christian S. Jensen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1993 00:21:40 +0200

**************************************************************
   **      Final Request for Glossary Entries and Comments     **
   **************************************************************

Dear Colleague,

As part of the continued initiative aimed at creating a consensus
glossary of temporal database concepts and terms, YOU ARE INVITED TO
PROPOSE NEW TERMS AND CONCEPTS that may be added to the current set of
definitions. Comments (including modifications) on existing
definitions are also welcome. All material should be submitted to the
mailing list [email-masked]. 

         THE DEADLINE FOR FINAL SUBMISSIONS IS MAY 1, 1993.

The resulting document will be prepared for the International Workshop
on an Infrastructure for Temporal Databases, in Arlington, TX.

An initial glossary was published in the September 1992 issue of the
SIGMOD Record, and status documents were distributed in December 1992
and March 1993. Additional information regarding the status of the
initiative is available by anonymous ftp from cs.arizona.edu, in the
"tsql" directory.

Feel free to direct questions to "[email-masked]".

Best regards,

Christian S. Jensen (editor)
Aalborg University