Subject: temporal bibliography

From: [email-masked] (Vassilis Tsotras)
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 1996 13:01:16 -0500

Dear colleagues,

the Update to the Temporal Database Bibliography is ready.
It will appear on the March'96 issue of Sigmod Record.
You can get the ps file from ftp.cs.arizona.edu in the 
bib directory; the filename is: mar96.ps. 

I would like to thank all colleagues that replied to an earlier 
message asking for references. Please note that the current biblio
contains all papers that we gathered and which have not appeared
in any previous bibliography, nor in the recent IEEE TKDE survey paper
by Ozsoyoglu and Snodgrass (Aug. 1995). We did not expect to
locate this large number of papers (~500) so given the Sigmod Record
page number limits, at the end we had to remove entries that appeared 
at the IEEE TKDE survey paper.

Rick Snodgrass has kindly added the new references in the time.bib file
which now contains all entries from all bibliographies as well
as the IEEE TKDE survey paper. See the README file for 
more information. 

Sincerely,
Vassilis Tsotras.