Subject: Benchmark queries : suggestions

From: [email-masked] (N L Sarda)
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 93 10:41:08 IST

Dear Dr. Snodgrass,
Thanks for your mail about my comments on TSQL benchmark draft on
queries. Could you send the mail again if possible ? I had problem
in saving it, and lost it in the process.
I can work on incorporating some of my suggestions in this draft.
There may be some difficulties, as all suggestions may not fit in
the project-select taxonomy (eg., group by may be needed).
I also suggest that you may consider alternate ways, especially
since there may be time constraints for getting the report ready
well before the forthcoming workshop.
 Best wishes,
 Nandlal

---

From: "Rick Snodgrass" <rts>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1993 10:59:23 MST

Nanlal,
	I'm pleased that you are joining this discussion.
	I'll send you my mail in the next message. I appreciate
any time you can invest in improving the taxonomy.

Sincerely,
	Rick