Subject: Rick's question

From: Jim Clifford <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 May 93 17:34:07 EDT

I am glad to see that I am not the only one who finds the proposed
taxonomy rather confusing and probably much more complicated than I
think it needs to be. I have expressed my misgivings about the entire
enterprise from the beginning.

That having been said, however, I do agree that Christian and others
have put a lot of work into it, and have moved it along from an
initial idea to something that we can all sink our teeth into-- and
all this over e-mail with various people contributing sporadically
because we all have busy schedules.

With so little time left before the workshop, I too would vote for
those who are interested to carry on populating the benchmark
according to the proposed taxonomy. Once it is all set down in
black-and-white it will be easier to evaluate.

--jim--

************************************************************************
Jim Clifford                                     [email-masked]
Associate Professor                              TEL: (212) 998-0803
Department of Information Systems                FAX: (212) 995-4228
Leonard N. Stern School of Business
New York University
Management Education Center
44 West 4th Street, Suite 9-74
New York, NY 10012-1126
************************************************************************